5.12.07

The Difference Between Boys and Girls

This past weekend at the stake Christmas program I was able to visit with my friend Jen Anderson whom I hardly ever see. She has a beautiful daughter, Rachel, who is just growing up so fast. She told me about at time when someone paid Rachel a complement about her pretty eyes and she said, "Yeah, I know." What a funny little girl.
That story reminded of a time when someone paid Parker a complement about how cute he is, and he said, "Yeah, baseball."

You'll have to go to Jen's blog to see how cute Rachel is! http://llegue.blogspot.com/






2 comments:

Silly Teacher said...

Hey, I am honored to be endorsed on your blog! It was GREAT to see you too! After this week, I'll have a 5 week break from CNM and I will regale you 6 interesting facts of moi!

Kara said...

Haha, too funny, and also too true... :)