23.4.08

Like I Promised!

So I finished New Moon last Friday (oh, I like those books!), but I haven't started Eclipse yet, because I promised myself I would do some projects first. Life is good as usual. Nothing to really complain about. Yesterday, Chris and I took the day off and went to an Isotopes day game with Parker. It was a blast. The Isotopes played a horrible game, but it was a beautiful day and the hot dogs and nachos were tasty...what more could we ask for? Parker ran the bases after the game. It was so cute to watch him! I am a proud Momma! He only took a detour to the pitchers mound once and ran the whole way. The only time he got nervous was when he thought he was going to meet us back at first base where we dropped him off. When someone tried to direct him the right way he got scared and started to cry, but in the end it did not give him a complex against baseball...at least I don't think so.

On a different note...

...sometimes Parker and I get bored at home without Chris. So here's what we did one night.

5 comments:

FOUST said...

NO STINKIN WAY!
HE IS THE BEST!!

Lisa said...

I loved it, he has quite the voice!

shelbell said...

I was laughing out loud. Hilarious! And nice editing on your part you little professional, you! What a cutie that Parker is.

Silly Teacher said...

That was awesome!

Mama T said...

i'm so glad i'm gonna get to watch this kid grow up! thanks for hanging out while i was in town. can't wait to see you guys MORE!
(ryan)