10.12.08

I am blessed.

I am very grateful for this time of year. I love that Thanksgiving and Christmas are so close together. I am often reminded during this time how blessed I am. Even with all the craziness and drama that comes along with family, I realize that I am so blessed to have so many people who love me no matter my flaws and idiosyncrasies. I am grateful to have a ball of energy that calls me mom and runs to give me a hug every time I pick him up from Jenny's house. I love my wonderful husband, who puts up with me. His siblings might say that I put up with a lot being married to him, but he really does have to put up with a lot being married to me too. (I can hide my craziness from pretty much everyone but him.) Thank you to all you family who might read this. I love and appreciate you.


ps Don't you love the hair and glasses?

2 comments:

The Navarrette's said...

AHHHH shucks, Jess. I love you too. :)

shelbell said...

What? You're not crazy! Or, maybe you have hidden it?? Or maybe I'm crazy too and that's why I'd never notice. No, I'm sure I'm crazier than you are:) I hope your doing great! Did you ever get to see Twilight??