Wow, I've been tagged. So, I guess what I do is write 6 things about myself that others might not know and then tag 6 other people on their blog. Here it goes.
1. I LOVE SOCKS. Not boring white ones, but fun colorful socks that go up to my knees. My favorite pair of socks are these cute striped toesy pair. I would wear them all the time, but they have HUGE wholes on the bottom. (shh...sometimes I wear them anyway.)
2. I LOVE MY CROCS. My husband bought them for me one night on a whim. They are cute black, Mary Jane style. I would wear them all the time too, but it's getting colder. I know you're not supposed to wear socks with your sandals, but what about socks with your crocks?
3. You probably already know this, but I am compulsively late. I don't know what the deal is. I am late all of the time. It doesn't matter what time I get up or start getting ready, I will most likely be late. Does anyone have any suggestions?
4. When I was little I loved butter. I would put loads of butter on my rice, potatoes, bread, etc... Not only that, but I used to get into the fridge and use my fingers to lick the stick of butter. I know, GROSS!!!! I cannot believe I did that. I gag just thinking about it. Chris jokes around that that is the reason I needed a kidney transplant. (F.Y.I. I am not like that now!)
5. I am related to what seems like half of my ward either through marriage or bloodline. Through marriage: Navarrettes (Jr. & Sr.), Edwards, Crandalls, and Ruprechts (there used to be more, but my In-Laws and the Haymores moved). Through bloodline: Val Rigby & Rebbekah Brooks (Again, there used to be more, but my sister moved and so did the Hatches.)
6. I was the mascot for my high school my senior year. West Mesa's mascot is the Mustang. I was one out of I think 5 people. I know I wasn't the best, but it was one of my attempts at becoming more outgoing. The costume didn't really fit me (my tail dragged on the ground), but I enjoyed it.
I am going to tag Lisa Fewox, Tammy Bishop, Joanna Foust, Janalee, Kristen Seamons & Jen Anderson. TAG YOUR IT!!!