26.7.09

To Blog or Not to Blog?

So, I know I haven't blogged forever. It's not that I haven't had anything to blog about, I just haven't done it. Every time I sit down and think about blogging I never know where to start. It's like when I open my journal to write and it's been months (or years) I feel obligated to "catch everyone up". It's a daunting task (at least for me) to write about everything that has gone on the past several months. So many ups, a couple downs, however, I decided I'm not gonna do that. I'm just going to keep it short and sweet. (I'll paste pics up in Facebook someday of major events)

Today when we were driving home from church Parker was holding an old tennis racket of mine that I got from my dad's house. We were talking about how tomorrow we would go to the store to buy some tennis balls and find a tennis court and play together. The following conversation then took place:

Parker: I have an idea. Let's go today.
Chris: Well, remember it's Sunday and we don't go buy things at the store on Sunday.
Parker: Why?
Chris: Because Heavenly Father asked us not to.
Parker: Well, why don't you ask Him?

2 comments:

daveandraechel said...

I feel you on the blogging. I love it and hate it all at the same time.

shelbell said...

I totally know what you mean! No need to catch up. The blog is NOT the boss of you!